6th ParadigMS Belgian Symposium – Thursday 24th June 2021-hybrid
By ParadigMS Foundation
ParadigMS and the Belgian Multiple Sclerosis Study Group (BSGMS) present the sixth ParadigMS Symposium taking place on Thursday 24 June 2021.
We have chosen to offer a hybrid event, featuring national and international speakers. (RIZIV/INAMI-accredited).
As in previous years, the workshops and plenary session will provide you with knowledge that you can put to immediate use in your day-to-day practice.
DATE & LOCATION
Thursday 24th June 2021, from 5.00 pm
Hybrid symposium – you can follow the symposium digitally or be there in person at the Van Der Valk Brussels Airport hotel in Machelen.
- individualized prognosis in MS
- Risk management in the treatment of MS
- Innate immunity and the role of microglia in MS
- COVID19 experiences and virtual MS-care
- Latest news from the European Academy of Neurology Congress 2021
Neurologists • Neurologists in training • Nurses • Researchers • Rehabilitation professionals • Medical professionals